About Membership in Bellaire Young Mothers
Membership in Bellaire Young Mothers is only $30 per calendar year.
Please read our eligibility requirements before submitting your application.
If you don't meet our eligibility requirements either due to location, there are several other Mom and Family groups in the area. CLICK HERE for a list of other resources. We hope that one may fit your needs.
Membership in Bellaire Young Mothers is available to all Moms, or Moms-to-Be who meet BOTH of the following Requirements:
1. Applicant must currently have a child, or be currently expecting a child. Our children and family events primarily involve children age 5 and under.
2. Applicant must reside in the City of Bellaire or one of the following zip codes:
Requirements of Members
Bellaire Young Mothers is a very active moms group. We plan many events and activites of interest for our members in addition to having a strong online community. All benefits of BYM are equally available to all members, provided the member lives within the defined membership area.
To continue to provide a variety of activities, events and community service activities, we do have requirements for membership.
All members must participate in and "give back" to the group. Below are some examples of ways to meet the membership participation requirement for each membership year:
1. Serve in a volunteer position on the BYM Board.
2. Serve as a playgroup coordinator
3. Provide a meal for a new mom through the BYM New Mom Meals Program.
4. Volunteer to serve in one of many volunteer events that BYM supports throughout the year.
5. Host a meeting of a BYM subgroup. (Book Club, Foodie Group, Scrapbooking Group, Bunko Group)
6. Host an event of your own choosing open to any member.
Failure to meet the participation requirement may result in non-renewal of your membership for the following year.